DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION
Deep Root Fertilization uses a special wand to inject a blend of tree fertilizer about 4-6 inches below the surface of the soil. As most feeder roots lie within the in first 12 inches of soil, the tree fertilizer is optimally placed. We use a custom-made special blend consisting of essential nutrients, trace metals, organic matter, and root growth enhancers is injected directly into a tree’s root system. Professional fertilization helps plants and trees survive compaction and drought stress. Your plants will bloom better and thrive.
WHY SHOULD I BE FERTILIZING TREES AND SHRUBS?
- Your trees benefit in many ways when we apply our proprietary formula tree fertilizer:
- Rejuvenates and improves soil structure
- Stimulates tree roots and stem growth
- Continuous feeding of the tree roots throughout the season with slow release nitrogen
- Encourages symbiotic activity
- Corrects deficiencies (including decline and Chlorosis – yellowing of leaves)
- Breaks-up compacted soil around the tree roots caused by foot traffic
WHEN SHOULD I BE FERTILIZING TREES AND PLANTS?
Now is the perfect time for fertilizing trees! The ideal time to start fertilizing trees is when root growth starts. The tree fertilizer can be applied in the spring when trees are waking up from dormancy and need that extra dose of nutrients or in the fall before dormancy so it is readily available in the spring when most trees ‘awake’. For sure, if your tree looks like it is in a decline, not pushing out new growth, then call us immediately for a treatment.
ACT NOW, DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION CAN SAVE A TREE!
Don’t wait until you see signs of stress to schedule your trees for this necessary application. Even trees that appear happy and healthy may be struggling to find the nutrients they need. Trees that do exhibit signs of stress have likely been in a difficult situation for a long time. Give your sick tree what it needs by signing up for Deep Tree Root Fertilizing. You will reap the benefits of healthy, vigorous trees.